Put Down The Cake

With an affinity for anything coated in chocolate, and a struggle to balance both my addiction/ambivalence to exercise, I started this blog to help inspire myself (and hopefully others) to put down the food and get moving. If we lose a few pounds along the way, and create some awesome sweat stains in the process, then the rest is, as they say... cake!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Help Us Out

My friend Beth and I are trying to devise a contest to help motivate us into staying fit while the summer rages on. It's so hard to remember the importance of fitness when there's so many other things that we could be doing. Leave me a comment with your ideas for what we can do during the contest, and to win. I may throw in a little prize for the one we pick. And if you join us, there may be a little somethin' there for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment